I apologize, this blog has become an ISFP blog... haha! I just saw this and thought yes! Please!
How to deal with an ISFP
Talk to them gently and in a soft voice
Hug them often; they prefer actions rather than words to express love
Ask them how they feel about things and what they would like to do
Go with them on long leisurely walks alone together
Let them have their space
Play gentle games with them--they like competition but prefer co-op (play gentle games with them?! Haha! But I think the point is I don't like too much competition?)
No horror films or anything too violent or dramatically sad. ISFPs like to be happy.(seriously!)
Make work fun, or they won't want to do it at all.
Let them have some me-time in which they can do anything they want
Tell them how they're talented when they doubt themselves, which could be often (yeah...)
They have an affinity for soft fabrics and long walks in natural settings away from large crowds
They like flowers and often have a favorite kind; ask them (hydrangeas!)
No comments:
Post a Comment