May 2, 2011

Ask Away!

So........I know this probably won't work....BUT! I was thinking it would be cool if you guys asked me questions and then I could write a blog post answering all of the questions. Yeah, no one will probably ask...but just think about it. You can ask me anything! And I will answer you! Even really good juicy stuff! Like you can even ask me about my divorce! (gasp!) But really aren't you just dying to know? You can ask me who I'm in love with. You can ask me who my favorite sibling is. You can ask me who I hate. You can ask me my deepest darkest secret...maybe. You could just ask me a question about yourself like what my first impression of you was. And the cool thing is that I will be honest! It can be like truth or dare where if you pick truth you HAVE TO tell the truth. Okay just do it! (Even if we never really talk/talked so what I won't think it's weird and I'll still answer you). I just think this will be fun.
Love, Mary Cherry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to know your Woodall line back as far as you have it so I can figure out if you and I are actually related :) I was a family history major so i am really into that stuff and if i find anything fun abt your family i will pass it along :) names birthdates and places if known.

Anonymous said...

Question #1 - Who is your favorite Aunt on your Dad's side? (I'm just kidding...) Here are the question(s) 1) What food do you dislike the most? 2)What is one of your pet peeves about people? 3) You are stranded on an island, besides shelter, water, fire...what luxury item would you take?

Nicole said...

k, I really know most of your juicy secrets :) So I'm gonna go with a question about me: What was your first impression of me? And also, what is your guilty pleasure? And.... if you could have ANY one thing, what would be? (doesn't necessarily have to be a tangible object.. ya know, like world peace or whatever) And if you could go back in time and change something what would it be (and you CAN'T answer with nothing)?

Captain Danger said...

Why are you so in love with me? ;)

Jill said...

Yeah, why ARE you so in love with Cliff?? ;)