Okay five is better than expected! So I'll just answer these questions and if anymore people ask questions I'll just message them my answer or post it in the comments. Here are the questions and the answers:
1.) (From Sarah Stoddard) I want to know your Woodall line back as far as you have it so I can figure out if you and I are actually related :) I was a family history major so i am really into that stuff and if i find anything fun abt your family i will pass it along :) names birthdates and places if known.
Answer: I don't have the info with me. Maybe I can get my mom to send you a PAF file or something? But I'm sure we are related somehow. :)
2.)(From my Aunt Angie) Question #1 - Who is your favorite Aunt on your Dad's side? (I'm just kidding...) Here are the question(s) 1) What food do you dislike the most? 2)What is one of your pet peeves about people? 3) You are stranded on an island, besides shelter, water, fire...what luxury item would you take?
Answers: Well, you already know the answer to your first question because I've told you before! The food I dislike the most is seafood! Eating fish and shrimp and all that junk makes me feel sick and I don't think it tastes good at all! My number one pet peeve is when people chew loudly and smack their lips when they eat or chew gum. It makes me crazy. If I were stranded on an island I would take an ipad with me. I don't have an ipad but you can read and watch movies, listen to music, and check email/facebook on it and play games.
3.) (From Nicole aka Nic Nac) k, I really know most of your juicy secrets :) So I'm gonna go with a question about me: What was your first impression of me? And also, what is your guilty pleasure? And.... if you could have ANY one thing, what would be? (doesn't necessarily have to be a tangible object.. ya know, like world peace or whatever) And if you could go back in time and change something what would it be (and you CAN'T answer with nothing)?
Answers: My first impression of you was that you had a nice smile and seemed pretty friendly but also that the guys loved you. You seemed like the girl that all the guys wanted to go after. My guilty pleasure is television. Especially reality t.v. and Disney channel. If I could have any one thing it would be a freaking awesome husband!!!!!!!!!!! If I could go back in time and change one thing it would be this (and I have thought about this many times). In Kindergarten there was a new girl who moved in in the middle of the year. I thought she was really fun and awesome and I really wanted to be her friend. However, the "popular" girls (yes there were already popular girls in Kindergarten) decided she was weird and had cooties or whatever and made her a social pariah. We had to sit down on the floor and the girl (Beth) sat down and no one would sit by her. I thought about sitting by her because I wanted to be her friend but everyone was like "ew don't sit by her she's gross!" So I didn't. And Beth moved shortly after that and I never saw her again. I know it seems like a little thing and so long ago but I believe it could have shaped my life very differently. I would have been braver at an earlier age to stick up for myself and others which would have changed my life in the future. My biggest regret is not sitting by her and being her friend when I really wanted to but I gave into peer pressure.
4.) (From Cliff Chandler)Why are you so in love with me? ;)
Answer: Well, Cliff I will tell you why I am so in love with you. First off, we have a similar sense of humor which is awesome. Also, you are manly. And you are very good at singing and playing the guitar which is fun and relaxing to listen to. And I love singing with you in your car! You're laid back and easy going and not a snob. You're pretty real and you never try to be fake. We can talk about anything. (Which is weird for me to be able to talk to a guy about everything!) You don't judge me even though you've seen the very worst sides of me. And you're still my friend even after I was an emotional wreck. Also, you cuddle with me and it's nice because a woman has needs you know? (And you always go bowling with me whenever I want to.) Also I think it's awesome how you go to the temple every week and you've given me several priesthood blessings and it's just nice to know that you are a worthy priesthood holder. And when I think of you I get my eager face. Hahahaha! Love ya Cliff!
Here's picture of me thinking of Cliff with my eager face.
5.) (From Jill Berrett)Yeah, why ARE you so in love with Cliff?? ;)
Answer: See answer to question #4. I mean really , could you resist loving him?!
1 comment:
Sure I'd love a file:) my email is gravitychallenged@gmail.com
Post a Comment