Jackson and Addison are 6 months old as of yesterday. So I thought it was high time I shared some pictures of them. As I said before, at first I was a little overwhelmed taking care of them because I didn't really know what I was doing. But now after two months we're getting into a flow. We like to go on a walk everyday in their awesome city stroller. People think I'm the mom all the time. Which is fine with me. We always see other nannies out and about walking their charges too but you can always tell they're nannies because they are usually a different race and the baby is white. This is true, I'm not being racist or anything. These two are really full of personality and super cute in their own way. Addison has the biggest bluest eyes and a really cute open mouth smile. Jackson likes to shriek and roar like a dinosaur or bear, stick out his tongue, and he has the cutest chubbiest cheeks! I hope we continue to grow together!





No comments:
Post a Comment