May 30, 2012

Birthday Wish List!

                                                               (Nutella cheesecake)

My 26th birthday is coming up this Saturday. Yay! Here is my birthday wish list. What's that? You don't care? Okay!

-No bake Nutella cheesecake (as found on Pinterest!)
-Gift card to Paper Source (They have mustache socks! And an awesome scratch off map of the world!)
-A cute case for my new iphone (my early bday present from my mom). I've seen a couple of cute ones online with mustaches and world maps... I guess I just like that stuff.
-A pedicure
-To be happy that I'm 26 and single 
-To have a fun day with people that I love and who love me!
-The movies, "Court Jester",  "Kiki's Delivery Service", and "Anne of Green Gables"
-The knowledge that I am a great, wonderful, amazing person who will continue to be better with time and experience.

There you have it. A nice mix of desires for good things including some material things! I wouldn't be mad if I received anything on this list. Actually any thing at all would make me happy because I am one of those people who are happy just with the fact that someone thought enough of me to get me a gift. Homemade, small, big, cheap, extravagant. Or even a nice note would make me happy! What can I say, gifts are my love language! 
And no, I'm not afraid to tell people what I want, but I am happy with any and everything I get.

2 comments:

christine said...

I love your birthday list. Hope you get everything you want and more. Happy Birthday my dear friend!

Ruthie said...

Happy early birthday!!! It will be great to see you next week!!! XXOO