December 15, 2011

Things I Like











-Walking down the street and seeing random cats or dogs staring at you through the window. I don't know why that makes me so happy every time.

-Christmas lights and decorations all lit up as I'm walking home at night.

-Living by Eastern Market.

-Fun craft nights full of chocolate treats (chocolate butter!!!), laughter, and good conversation.

-Listening to music from the 90's. And Christmas music!

-Talking to best friends on the phone and laughing so much that my endorphins make me feel like I can take on the world. Also reminiscing with said best friends and planning when we'll see each other again.

-Being told that I've made a difference in someone's life because I can understand what they're going through. Realizing that my trials really can help me help others.

-Open mouthed kisses from two certain babies. (Will they ever learn to kiss with their mouths closed?) And when they come up behind me and randomly hug my back like a sneak attack hug. So sweet.

-Knowing that I'm flying home in three days!!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Things I like:

Your laugh!
Your love for those darling twiners!
Your style!
Our dinner dates!
Our shared interests!
Our friendship!

Thanks for being amazing!