Yes it is Christmas day and I'm blogging... but this is what I do when everyone else starts playing the game Bang. (Not my favorite). Anyway, this Christmas was a little different from past years. Mostly because we all got up and went to church first. The whole program was people singing instead of talks. And in my opinion sometimes you can feel the Spirit more strongly through music than just words alone. Then we came home and took a family picture. And just to let you know this post is all pictures. But I thinking looking at pictures is fun.
The gangs all here. Eight children. Two sister-in-laws. Two nephews. Two parents.
And then we opened presents.
What my sister Sarah got me.
What I got Sarah (a rice cooker for college) and her awesome reaction.
My dad excited about some toy guns. Not pictured is the gun cleaning kit I got him for his real guns.
Rebecca is the cutest present of all. :)
It's been great having everyone together. Especially my cute nephews!
Me and Peyton.
Me and James riding the little four-wheeler.
Proof that I had a tender Tennessee Christmas. Emphasis on the Tennessee part.
Basically just an awesome picture.
Me and Sam love each other!!
My youngest sibling, Adam.
My older brothers with their sons.
The steer looks on and will patiently wait for Christmas to come again next year.
Some of the pictures were taken on Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house. I kindly left out all the pictures of people who fell asleep. Also not pictured was our delicious Christmas lunch and pictures of us yelling at each other while playing games together. There are both sore winners and sore losers in the Woodall family. (Not me, I'm just not that competitive I guess).
All in all, the best Christmas in years.
2 comments:
Happy Christmas, Mary! You look absolutely radiant, by the way. :) Your whole face is glowing!
Ok, so I am creeping around a bit on your blog. I am not sure how I got here. I think it was from My Name Is Jacy blog. Anyway, girl, you really DO have great hair! And is that your bros/sis'? Eight? I am from a big family too. And my youngest sibling has Down syndrome. Does Rebecca? Anyway, I hope I am not way off here. Loved the cute pics. Wanted to tell you and not just "quietly" creep ;). Hope you are feeling loved!!
Post a Comment