October 12, 2011

A Day in the Life of Mary as Seen by Ashley

So, I have a really crappy old camera that I never use because it's not even worth the trouble. But my friend Ashley is here visiting for the week and she took lots of pictures of the area where I live. So I thought people who read my blog should read her blog so they can see pics of where I live and also some fun pics of me and Ash living "a day in the life of Mary" yesterday. To clarify, "a day off in the life of Mary when she's showing her friend around D.C." Haha! But when Ashley kept saying, "this is so cool" I thought yeah it really is, and I live here! I'll never forget my year on Capitol Hill. And even though I decided to move to Arlington, VA it's only a ten minute metro ride away from the district. So I'll still get to experience all the cool things of D.C. Here's the link to Ashley's blog. Read it! The end. Her blog is found here.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So fun! They've redone a bunch of exhibits since I've been there so it was like seeing everything for the first time! Glad Ashley is able to visit you! I'm so jealous of her fall break!

James said...

I loved the pictures that Ashley took of the homes and the sights you guys saw. Nice camera! You are so beautiful and I love your freckles!!!

mom