July 8, 2012

Picture Perfect!

Now that I have an iphone I've been taking pictures everywhere I go. Here are a ton of pics from the past two months.



 I went home to Tennessee to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding and to visit my family.
                                              My cutie sister Rebecca.

                                                                My crazy 12 year old brother Adam.

                                                           The bride to be and her sister at the Bachelorette painting party.

                                                       Here's my painting of irises.

                                                       Me and a couple of the bridesmaids.

                                                           Me and the bride before walking down the aisle.

       So my favorite burger place in D.C. opened up a new restaurant right by my house... Toasted Marshmallow shake!
                                               Surprise bday picnic at Wolftrap.

                                                    Birthday pedi. Thanks Mina!

                                     The prettiest bday card I've ever gotten! Thanks Ruthie!

                                                         Bday macarons. Yay for LLSIS!

                                                              I like my hair in this pic. :)

                                                   We went to see Beauty and the Beast. It was so good!!!

                               Bday breakfast of funfetti cake waffles and ice cream. Yum.

I drew a cute ballerina in my sketch book. 



                                              Legwarmer's 80's concert!

The street formerly known as O Street. haha

Me and Ruthie went to see Sense and Sensibility outside in Georgetown. 

Colonel Brandon!!!

                                                 This is why Fro Zen Yo is my favorite!

                                                        I love babysitting for this cutie! :)

                                                     We went to the Capitol Fourth concert rehearsal and had to leave early because of the rain. 

                   On the fourth we baked cookies in my friends car. And then we got in the car and went to the pool. So hot!!!
                                      Walked around Old Town with some of my favorite girls.

                             The "Union Station" at 7th Hill Pizza. I like this union station a lot better than the real one!

1 comment:

Lisa Ogles said...

Fun pictures. That painting you did is amazing Mary! Wow. It's so beautiful. Funfetti waffles and ice cream sounds like a delish bday breakfast to me.