September 6, 2011

Back at the Beginning

So.....basically I'm exactly right were I was around this time last year. I had no idea what I was going to do after I graduated in December. I had a vague idea that I wanted to move to Washington D.C. but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do there. I didn't know where I would live if I moved to D.C. I was nervous about the future simply because I had NO IDEA what to do! And that's where I'm at again a year later. Sigh. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do after December. I have a vague idea that I want to move back to Utah but I don't know where I would live or what job I would have. I am nervous about the future!!! But even though I worried and worried and prayed and wondered last year, the Lord provided for me. I realized that I should be a nanny in D.C. And I had the opportunity to be offered a job last October to come and live with the Satterlee's and be their nanny. It worked out so easily and so well. So, does that mean next month I'll figure everything out? Will I be handed my next opportunity on a silver platter? Probably not but I sure hope so. The nice thing is, unlike last year, I am NOT taking classes. I am graduated!!!! Yay!!! I keep feeling like something is going to happen soon. But I don't know what. I keep getting really good feelings that something great is going to happen to me here in D.C. in the next few months. But I don't really want to speculate. (At least not publicly on my blog... hehe). Well, I'll keep you posted when I figure everything out!!! Looks like I'll be going to the temple a lot to try to figure things out. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I know that feeling, and it's not fun, but the Lord always comes through. ^_^

Ashley said...

Of course something great is going to happen! I'M going to be there! =D