Well as you might have noticed I changed my background and name of my blog. When I started this blog and really started writing posts, it was in January when I moved to Washington D.C. I wanted to document the fun things I did in D.C. and any stories as a nanny that I might have. While I can still do that, I realized that my blog turned into something that I used to document my journey or quest to finding beauty. And since I write about that kind of stuff more I decided to change up my blog a little. I like the mustache background because to me it just is a fun way to say hey I'm beautiful with a mustache! Okay not really... I just like mustaches... I mustache you a question... Haha!


1 comment:
Love the new look, Mary! Keep writing because I want to keep reading!
Post a Comment