June 14, 2010
Sick on my birthday!
I had my 24th birthday on June 2nd. I was really excited and I had a fun bowling party planned with all my co-workers and a few other friends. On Sunday night I thought I had an earache. By Tuesday I realized that it was actually my tooth that was really hurting but it was affecting my ear as well. I was crying from the pain and had to get a blessing and go to the urgent care to get some pain killers. Later on in the day on my birthday I started throwing up. It was just a little at first but then I started throwing up every fifteen minutes. This lasted for about five hours and then I was able to get some sleep. The next day I was throwing up again and my neck and jaw were swollen really really big! I went to get my tooth pulled out on Friday but the pain was intense even though I was all numbed up. The dentist then had his assistant drive me over to an oral surgeon who said I had to have surgery immediately. They put me to sleep and cut open my neck and put in two tubes to let the infection drain. I continued to throw up until Tuesday. I threw up for a whole week!!! So I was completely miserable on my birthday and in the most intense physical pain ever. Plus I had my very first surgery. I'm all better now and I'm going to have an awesome scar. I'm so grateful to be able to eat again and to be feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT?!?!?!?!
You had a blog and NEVER told me... Why I oughta..........
haha! Love you Mary! You should update your blog again! Because you are the awesomest person I know. And that's a fact.
Post a Comment